Tiffany's PIE Journal

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

PIE Dinner

MMMM Food.. George, Sheila, and Ryan just walked in with food.. mm.. I can smell it.. Jen and I have been waiting here in hunthausen hall.. so pretty... now for everyone else to get here.

Well, It's the end of the quarter and it's the last time.. hopefully not.. that PIE will be together this quarter before we all come back in july (well when Ryan comes back :) ) to prepare for the trip. WOW!.. All the fundraising, events, and meetings we've done to prepare for this trip are basically done. .. now we wait.. AAAHH I think there are only 60 days left!! AAAHH SO EXCITING!!!... AAAHH.. now all I have to do is learn some more basic tagalog.. I CAN DO IT! hehe

And last, I just want to say thanks.. to all of PIE and our friends and our Kaibigan for all the support and prayers. This would barely be possible with out all your support and efforts. THANKS

1 Comments:

  • At 2:49 AM PDT, Blogger George said…

    Thanks again for the amazing hospitality, Tiff! You definitely know how to throw one PIEriffic BBQ!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home